- Construction management, cost control and reporting
- Liaison with client operations, head office, 3rd party engineering companies and all other related agencies
- Co-ordination with landowners, regulatory authorities and environmental and safety agencies
- Ensure that all workmanship conforms with government and corporate codes, specifications and design
- Provide daily written reports to the client
- Co-ordinate all sub contractors
- Co-ordinate the receiving and handling of all new process equipment
- Co-ordinate the receiving and control of all project materials
- Act as liaison on the behalf of the client in regards to all First Nations Consultations or issues
- Monitor all as built drawings
- Assist the operations staff in facility commissioning
With up to thirty years of experience our pipeline inspectors have experience with all levels of construction in challenging terrains including muskeg, environmentally sensitive prairie and all types of rock. From small tie ins to large diameter transmission projects our inspectors have worked with various types of pipe ranging in sizes from 2 to 42 inch.
Our inspectors have worked for clients in both grassroots to midstream projects to large facility upgrades. We also can provide a high level of reporting/cost tracking with in house templates and Geo tagging technologies.
The environment is of the upmost importance and we can provide a consultants with year’s experience working for the AER and has real world experience in oilfield construction projects. We have consultants with integrity backgrounds doing pipeline exposures, internal line logs and repairs as well as a NACE level 3 coating inspector.
FullThrottle Pipeline Services
A Qualified Group with a background in: